Monday, October 13, 2014

Finals 2.0 Day 1

With tons of books to read, formulas to memorize, reagents and products to take note of, and mechanisms to familiarize, who has time for anything else?


ME, of course.


After "surviving" that two-hour ordeal with my frenemy, Org Chem, I do believe I deserve some kind of reward. And by that I mean,

  • a pint of ice cream all for myself - because dear, everyone knows it is the ONLY way to heal a broken heart and because WHO WOULDN'T HAVE HER HEART BROKEN OVER BEING SO UNSURE OF ALMOST EVERYTHING? T^T
  • a marathon of The Mummy Trilogy - because if I could just drop out of college, see the world and dig up ancient sites, I would! (Luke Ford can certainly melt the stress away. *sigh)
Isn't he dreamy? :') 
  • chocolates snagged from the roommate's stash - don't worry, she offered :) (and I only got two!)
  • scrolling through my Twitter feed - because no one ever goes through anything (especially this well-loved subject) alone
  • texting the family - because there will be no other thing comforting than their words

I just wish to pass.
(of course, at the start of the sem, I promised I'd get those As! Who didn't?! BUT THE ODDS WERE ALWAYS AGAINST ME huhuhu)

Isn't that too much to ask for?

HUHUHUHU still keeping these fingers crossed for the best. 

and yes, I'M MAKING THAT BONUS QUIZ! 

Problem is, where are thou Photoshop skills? 

this is not my sem, not at all. Still, I've got to make it count. *sigh

UGH. THEO TOMORROW. LET'S MAKE THAT GRADE TO A B, OR BETTER YET AN A. WOOOOOH #self-support

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...