Thursday, August 15, 2013

Throwback to Freshman Year!

What's another new thing here in this university? We have VALENTINES in AUGUST! Since it's Thursday, let's throwback to my freshman year in high school. Taking a trip down the memory lane last night while refreshing my mind for chemistry, I found this! This was a poem I received on Valentines five years ago. :) 


You and Me... Maybe? Possibly? Can We?



At days that I am lonely

I can hear your voice saying Hi.
But when I see you with another guy
I can feel you saying goodbye.

Whenever you’re not around 
I always look at the picture 
when we were together.
I thought that there is no true love forever,
that’s why I won’t say never.

When the world may bring you down to tears.
That is the one I really fear.
Myself crying for your happiness but only for you.
I have many things to tell you.
They’re hard to explain.

You and me can possibly be.
As you can see your reflection in a mirror.
Your heart is the reflection of yourself.
If it breaks, I’ll lose you.

Just for you a lonely stranger.
Spending his life in the meadows
With only his friend as his shadow.
This is me the one you talk to everyday.

You think of me as a weird guy 
with no reason in life.
I see myself as a book with many stories 
that are ruined by some.
But they’re not enough for you.

Love is never meant to be written on paper 
for it will just fade away.
Words can be deceiving in many ways.

If today is my last day.
I’ll forget what you said yesterday.
I’ll give up everything just to spend time with you.
All of these are true if it is really you.


Reading this today made me smile. Thank you for this memory. You know who you are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...