Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WHERE ART THOU, FIRST BLOG?????
Oh hey.

I was the one posting under the same title under the link ellaughter.blogspot.com. However, when I checked it just a while ago, I found out that my blog was deleted.

WAS DELETED.

DELETED.

:(((((((

Well, although I just had 6 posts there (hey, newbie here. :D), it felt like my virtual world was already crashing down.(I was like, "NOOOOOOOOOO! GOOGLE, WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME??? T.T" ) I TRIED SO HARD TO REVITALIZE IT. Believe me. I really did to no avail. :(((  My heart went <////////3.

TOTALLY DEVASTATING.

I cannot go long without writing so here I am once more, creating a new blog, hoping it would be a better experience for me.

PS. OH PLEASE, GOOGLE. DON'T EVER DELETE MY POSTS AND MY BLOG AGAIN. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...